Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Melissa's Must Have's Week of 06/24




My Must Have's Sales and New Releases for the week of 06/24

New Releases


Repaired
By Melissa Collins


Liam Davis is a man without a past. That’s what he wants everyone to believe, anyway. Hell-bent on erasing any memories of his previous life, he knows that starting over is all he can do. Hiding who he is, where he’s from, why he’s running, and especially who he’s left behind, Liam has run away from everything he’s ever known. His plan works perfectly until one day when Parker Ryan threatens to expose his carefully concealed world. 

Parker Ryan is a man without a future. Sure, he’s a partner in one of New York’s most prestigious law firms, but he’ll never be more than a failure in the eyes of his boss, his father. Rather than break away from his father’s standards, he finds himself mindlessly pursuing them, in turn sacrificing anything that would actually make him happy. 

When Liam’s and Parker’s lives collide, the ugly truth about who they really are, and who they hope to become reveals itself when they least expect it. As both of their lives become wrecked beyond all belief, they’ll learn how to rely on each other in their journey to become Repaired. 


Hardcore: The Complete Series
By Staci Hart
Cory James has never known a life where she wasn’t running. Running from the cops, her home, her past. Running from love. The only time she’s free is when she throws on her hood and takes to the roofs to become a part of New York, to climb to a place in the city where she doesn’t feel alone. 

Stealing is nothing, lying inevitable, byproducts of survival. A way for Cory to provide for herself and for her younger sister, Jill, give her the life Cory couldn’t have. For five years, Cory set up a long line of teetering dominos, one by one, choice by choice. 

Meeting Van is the first domino to fall, and once they crash into each other, it’s only a matter of time before her whole world is in danger of falling apart. She can tell herself over and again that she doesn’t care, but it’s a lie. She knows it from the first time she says his name, but she can’t let him in, not when she has a job to do, a job that could rip her life apart at the seams. One that she’ll have to betray Van to finish. 

He’ll follow however high she can climb, but she can only run for so long before she has to choose
.



Serving Him Volume 6: Alpha Billionaire Romance
By M.S. Parker & Cassie Wild


No more cliffhangers! Read the conclusion to Serving HIM. 

I'd never wanted anything as much as I wanted Dominic Snow. I wanted all of him. His strengths and his weaknesses. His past, present and future. I just hoped that digging into that past wouldn't break us. 

Aleena Davison thinks that her relationship with her handsome, wealthy boss, Dominic, is going well. He's opening up, understanding what it means to be in a relationship outside the bedroom, but when he tells her that he's looking into his past, she's afraid that he'll start to close himself off again. As secrets are revealed will they harm or heal the man she loves? 

Don't miss out on the final installment in this scintillating collaboration between M.S. Parker and Cassie Wild.



Whispered Truths
By Anne Mercier


Myah 
My life literally changed in the blink of an eye. I was happy, I was whole... and then my father died. Since then I haven't been the same. I've been battling inner demons as well as the ones on the outside--my mother the evilest of them all. It's time to take control of my life and Kyle Cooper makes me believe that I can. 

Kyle 
I've been half in love with Myah Wilks for as long as I can remember. She's short and sassy--or she was until tragedy struck. Changes in her life left an opening for me, the one I've been waiting for and I'm jumping--with both feet. This amazing girl has more fight in her pinky than most people do in their whole body... she just needs to be reminded. She also needs to purge those demons and let her secrets go. Maybe, just maybe, she'll let me in and trust me with her whispered truths. 



Insider: Exodus End #1

By Olivia Cunning


Toni wants to be an insider. 
Logan just wants inside her. 

She’s finally ready to rock... 
Toni Nichols set aside her dreams to raise her little sister, but now she's reaching for the stars as the creator of a revolutionary interactive biography about Exodus End. She’s on tour with the rock band to immerse herself in their world, but how will she ever gain the trust of four veteran superstars who've been burned by the media before? Nobody said this was going to be easy. Then again, good things can come in hard packages. 

He's always ready to roll… 
Adrenaline junkie Logan Schmidt lives for the rush of playing his bass guitar before thousands of screaming fans. When he's not performing onstage or in the bedroom, he's looking for his next thrill in extreme sports. So why does a sweet, innocent journalist get his heart pumping and capture his full attention? Is Toni the real deal or just digging up dirt on his band? Logan’s eager to rock Toni’s world and roll her in the sack, but when she starts to get too close to his heart, she takes her insider look to a place he may never be willing to go.



Flawed Heart: House of Obsidian

By Bella Jewel


*This is a standalone second chance romance and contains a HEA** 

I met him in college, and I fell in love. 
It was a beautiful love, pure and perfect. 
Max quickly became everything I could have ever wanted. 
He was the jock, the popular guy, and I was just Belle. 
But he made me so much more. 
He gave me everything I could have ever wanted in life. 
But one night, one accident. It changed everything. 
The man I loved. The man I thought I knew...disappeared. 
I can't tell you the exact moment he fell out of love with me. But he did. 
I wish I could tell you there was hope. 
That I hung on. That I fought. 
I wish I could tell you that we fixed it. 
That happily ever after was just out of our grips. 
It wasn’t. I ran. In the dead of the night, I packed my things and I left him. 

Five years later, I have returned. 
He’s still the same man I left behind. 
A deadly underground fighter for the House of Obsidian. 
He’s still dangerous. He’s still broken. I still love him. 
We're both holding a secret, and that secret might just change everything. 
Maybe I was wrong. 
Maybe I should have never left. 
Did I give up too easily? 

This is the part where I’m supposed to turn back around and run…but I don’t. 
I can't. 


**Contains Adult Content**



Stone Cold Bad: An Alpha Bad Boy Romance

By Tess Oliver and Anna Hart


New York Times Bestselling Author Tess Oliver and Anna Hart have teamed up to bring you the sexiest, baddest bad boy around in the first Stone Brothers novel--Stone Cold Bad 

Jade
He was definitely trouble, and the worst kind of trouble because he was wrapped up in an incredible package of muscles, ink and heartbreak. A guy like him was the last thing I needed now. A guy like Colt Stone was the last thing I ever needed.

Colt
Emotion, feelings and, hell, even love had been turned off in all of us Stone brothers long ago. Then Jade landed in my life. It was the last thing I ever wanted, to feel this way about someone. Attachments like this were only followed by heartbreak, and I wasn't into heartbreak. I wasn't into f*cking attachments. 

Bad boy Colt Stone has a notorious reputation for being a tough and dangerous heartbreaker. A brutal childhood hardened him to the idea of any type of emotional attachment to anyone. When he becomes the unwitting accomplice in Jade Morrow's escape from an abusive boyfriend, he soon finds that he'll do anything to keep her safe. Has Colt found the one girl who can break through to his impenetrable heart?

When she runs away from her monstrous boyfriend, Jade Morrow has no place to go and no one to turn to. She accidentally lands in the arms of a handsome, tattooed stranger. Colt Stone is as formidable as he is appealing and Jade soon finds that he's equally hard to resist.When her troubled past catches up to her, Jade discovers just how far Colt will go to save her. 

Contains mature content. Recommended for readers 18+



Up In Smoke (Crossing the Line Book 2)

By Tessa Bailey


Never start a fire you can't control...
Connor Bannon is supposed to be dead. Dishonorably discharged from the Navy SEALs, he's spent the last two years working as a street enforcer in Brooklyn for his cousin's crime ring. Through a twist of fate, he's now in Chicago, working undercover to bust criminals. But when a cute little arsonist joins the team-all combat boots, tiny jean shorts, and hot-pink hair-Connor's notorious iron control slips.
Erin "she's getting away" O'Dea knows two things. She hates authority. And... Nope, that's it. When she's forced to operate on the "right" side of the law, her fear of being confined and controlled blazes to the surface. The last thing she expects is a control freak like Connor to soothe her when she needs it most. Worse, something behind the sexy ex-soldier's eyes ignites a dangerous inferno of desire. One that invites Erin to play with fire. And one that could get them both killed...



Priest: A Love Story

By Sierra Simone


There are many rules a priest can't break. A priest cannot marry. A priest cannot abandon his flock. A priest cannot forsake his God.



I've always been good at following rules.



Until she came. Then I learned new rules.


My name is Tyler Anselm Bell. I'm twenty-nine years old. Six months ago, I broke my vow of celibacy on the altar of my own church, and God help me, I would do it again.


I am a priest and this is my confession.





***Priest is a full-length standalone. For Mature Audiences Only***



Current Sales


Chase Me: A Broke and Beautiful Novel
By Tessa Bailey




Off Limits (The Off Series)

By Sawyer Bennett


Two years ago, Emily Burnham, had an epiphany about the shallowness of her life. And she made it her mission to become a different person…a better woman. Out from under the controlling thumb of her mother, Emily is tasting the real world for the first time. And she likes it. 

Nixon Caldwell has served his time in the Marine Corps, surviving two brutal tours in Afghanistan. He is back home, surrounded by what he likes best…isolation. It's certainly the easiest way to avoid confrontation of the consuming guilt that is weighing him down. 

When an accident brings Emily and Nix together, he soon learns he is not the master of his own fate. Struggling with his own pain, Nix tries to guard himself against Emily’s charms. He wants her in his bed, but he doesn’t want her in his heart. 

Having grabbed life by the horns, Emily wants it all. But is she willing to accept just the small part of himself that Nix is offering? Or can she reach the part of his soul that he has deemed to be Off Limits? 

**Note From Sawyer Bennett: This book is part of the Off Series but it can be read as a stand alone book. Nothing in the prior or subsequent books will diminish your understanding of this novel. This is a New Adult, Contemporary Romance. 

Off Sides – Book #1 
Off Limits – Book #2 
Off The Record – Book #3 
Off Course – Book #4 
Off Chance – Book #5 (releasing 10/21/13)



Strictly Temporary Volume 1

By Ella Fox


Just a Small Towne girl… 

Raised on fairytales and dreams of true love, Arden Winger left for college with a smile on her face and a happy, hopeful heart. Fast-forward seven years, and that small town is behind her, but not the baggage she’s been carrying since she left. 

Just a city boy… 

It’s not that Exton Alexander had anything against relationships—he just never had the desire to try. Not necessarily jaded, Exton considered himself a realist. Little did he know the one woman that would change everything was about to rock his world. 

This Alpha male knows the second he lays eyes on her that Arden is special-- now he just has to work past her defenses. 

Strictly Temporary is a two book series. Book 2 Release Monday March 16, 2015.




My Clarity

By M. Clarke



'Til Death - Part 1

By Bella Jewel


**This is part of a two part series. Both parts are now available. This is part one** 

They say there's a fine line between love and hate. 

There is. 

I fell in love with a monster. 
He used me. He destroyed me. He made a fool out of me. 
I didn’t know it at the start. You never do. 
You think you have found the man of your dreams. You think nothing could break you apart. 
How wrong you are. 
I loved Marcus Tandem with everything that was me. 
To him, I was just a business deal, a way to keep something he’d worked hard for. 
He never had any intentions of returning my affections. 
He never wanted me in his life. 
But I wanted him in mine. 
When you fall in love with the devil, you expect to get burned. 
Marcus burned me. He consumed me. He devastated me. 
Somewhere inside, I knew he was no good. I just prayed having me in his life might be enough. 
I hold onto that small hope, that maybe, just maybe, somewhere deep down in his soul, he might love me too. 
Someday. 

Contains Adult Content. Series ends with HEA. Only Two Parts. 



Social: The Social Media Series #1-3

By JA Huss


Grace Kinsella is social. 
But she likes the anonymity of being a blue bird on Twitter where she can shoot arrows of pithy filth at her favorite movie star. Virtual love is right up her alley. 

Vaughn Asher is dominant. 
But only in private. A former child-actor turned mega-movie action hero, Vaughn knows how to navigate a world filled with paparazzi, avoid the tabloids, and have his fun too. 

Worlds collide on Saint Thomas when Grace comes face to face with the muse who has propelled her into dirty-tweeting stardom online. And he’s got an offer she can’t refuse. After all, how many people get a chance to live out their sexual fantasies with the man of their dreams? 

Too bad the man of her dreams turns out to be a #dick. 

Social is a three-book bundle consisting of Follow, Like, and Block from the bestselling Social Media series.



Nine Minutes

By Beth Flynn


RECOMMENDED FOR READERS 18 AND OLDER DUE TO STRONG LANGUAGE, SEXUAL SITUATIONS AND VIOLENCE. 

This is Book One in a series. 

On May 15, 1975, fifteen-year-old Ginny Lemon is abducted from a convenience store in Fort Lauderdale by a member of one of the most notorious and brutal motorcycle gangs in South Florida. 

From that moment on, her life is forever changed. She gets a new name, a new identity and a new life in the midst of the gang’s base on the edge of the Florida Everglades—a frightening, rough and violent world much like the swamps themselves, where everyone has an alias and loyalty is tantamount to survival. 

And at the center of it all is the gang’s leader, Grizz: massive, ruggedly handsome, terrifying and somehow, when it comes to Ginny, tender. She becomes his obsession and the one true love of his life. 

So begins a tale of emotional obsession and manipulation, of a young woman ripped from everything she knows and forced to lean on the one person who provides attention, affection and care: her captor. Precocious and intelligent, but still very much a teenager, Ginny struggles to adapt to her existence, initially fighting and then coming to terms with her captivity. 

Will she be rescued? Will she escape? Will she get out alive—or get out at all? Part psychological thriller, part coming-of-age novel, filled with mystery, romance and unexpected turns, Nine Minutes takes readers into the world of one motorcycle gang and inside the heart of a young girl, whose abduction brought about its fall.

























No comments:

Post a Comment