Friday, June 12, 2015

Flaw by Ryan Ringbloom





SALE BLITZ
Title: Flaw
Series: Flaw #1
Author: Ryan Ringbloom
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Release Date: January 20, 2014



What can be said about Josh Brewster? Nothing good, that's for sure. Just ask anyone. They'll be quick to tell you. Josh is a selfish, sweet-talking manipulator who will charm you in a minute, all the while planning his next move. He uses. He leaves. All Josh desires is things that come easy. Why actually work hard for something when you don't have to?

When Josh comes to face to face with a girl who’s doesn’t make anything easy, Josh begins questioning the game he's played so long. He’s suddenly eager to learn how to work for something he never imagined wanting. Can a player really change his ways? Better yet, will his past forgive?

Aidan Turner has had a rough life, a life that has only become harsher as he's gotten older. The scars across his face serve as a constant reminder of the haunting nightmares from his past life. Seeing himself as nothing but a monster, Aidan believes no one will ever be able to look past his flaws.

His reasoning is about to change when his very own beauty comes barreling in, sparking emotions he'd thought he'd never feel. Love sizzles between them, but his friendship with another girl complicates everything, especially after the nature of their friendship becomes confused. Will friendship overshadow his true feelings and ruin both couples’ chances at happiness?


Warning – Mature Content.





PURCHASE LINKS



ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE FLAW SERIES


#2 Panic



EXCERPT

“I’ve been through a lot, Jordyn, so when you tell me that you like me and ask me if I like you back, I need you to know what you’re getting yourself into.”

I’m up on my knees, propelling myself forward to cling to him. “None of that matters to me. I won’t ever hurt you, Aidan,” I vow. “You’re my prince.” I kiss his lips but he backs away from me.

“This isn’t a fairy tale, Jordyn. There’s no spell that’s gonna be broken. This is it. The scar on my face, the scar that’s left inside me, it’s there always, forever. Nothing’s gonna change that.”



Ryan Ringbloom is a YA/NA author who lives for anything Romance. The passion, love, angst, awkwardness... she loves all of it. When Ryan needs a break from reality she sneaks off to read a romantic story or write one of her own. Drinking coffee, reading Tweets and hugs from her five year old are the best part of her day.

You can follow her on Twitter: @RyanRingbloom or visit her website at RyanRingbloom.com . Feel free to contact her, she would love it!









GIVEAWAY

There is a giveaway for a $20 Amazon Gift Card




My Review of Flaw

“I don’t say anything.  Her lips are lined up to mine, close without touching.  I’m not sure what she’s going to do.  I’m relxed.  Comfortable with her closeness.  She brings her lips to the base of my scar.  The soft kiss she gives flutters over the jagged line carved into my skin.  After a few seconds the kiss ends and she cradles her head back down under my arm so it lies by my side.  I’m not disappointed to have ended things there.  I’ve always understood where we stand and I’d rather have her like this than not have her at all.”

Such a beautiful story about four individuals who all have problems that they are trying to overcome and prove that not everyone is perfect.  Great story, I really loved it!

This story was definitely unique in it’s own way and that’s not a bad thing at all.  This book is based around four different characters; Josh, Aidan, Becca and Jordyn.  Aidan is a lonely guy with a disfigurement and because of that he sort of stays out of the public.  Becca has tattoos and unique colored hair and she’s Aidan’s best friend, well his only friend really.  Josh is the typical spoiled rich kid and because of this he has no cares in the world.  He runs through woman, using them for his sexual ways and tosses them to the side.  Bored with his life at home with his parents he decides to move in with Aidan.  Instantly Josh is drawn to Becca but because of his man whoring ways he’s not sure what his feelings are for her or what he’s feeling really.  Not to mention he’s unsure about Aidan and Becca’s relationship.  And while Josh feels one way about that relationship Aidan feels unsure about his feelings towards Becca.  That is until Jordyn shows up and has her eyes on Aidan the minute she walks in.  Relationships are tested and feelings are crushed.  This is such a great story about growing up and the pains that it involves.  I totally fell in love with all four of the characters and the story was well written!!




No comments:

Post a Comment