Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Strong Enough by M. Leighton

Strong Enough is live and Jasper is coming your way!
View this email in your browser

Jasper is heeeeeere!

Strong Enough is live!

There hasn't been a lot about this book that I've been able to share because it's riddled with spoilers. There's an element of mystery that more or less pervades the entire book. But what I can tell you is that if you're in the mood for a strong, sexy, complicated man with a dark past and secrets galore, Jasper is the man for you! 
I hope you love him and the story of how a painter by the name of Muse cracks his shell and brings him back to life :)

You can find their story here:
And you can also find Strong Enough on Goodreads!
There are also a couple of giveaways going on my Facebook page--I'm giving away a ton of stuff! You can enter them HERE...just check out the top posts!

I'd also just like to take moment to thank you again for reading. You all make my dream of being a writer come true every day, and there aren't enough "thank yous" in the world for that! You are the best, and I love each and everyone of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment