Friday, December 18, 2015

Blindsight (Part Two) by Adriane Leigh











Blind2.jpg



















blindsight 2.jpg
Synopsis round.jpg

She and I were far from chance.
Our first meeting orchestrated.
Our forever ill-fated.

Because I'm her enemy.
I'm her savior.
I'm her nightmare Romeo.

She'll thank me at the end of this, and if she doesn't, I'll force her to beg.

*Blindsight is intended for a mature audience only due to graphic sex, violence, and language.

Book Three will release early January 2016.


BTB Round.jpg

Amazon US   Amazon UK  Amazon CA


goodreads-badge.png


Blindsight # 1


goodreads-badge.png

Sometimes a single touch is all it takes to spark a wildfire.
Erin Warner learned that the day she bumped into the dashing, tattooed stranger on a busy Chicago street corner. She’s captivated from the moment his mystifying green eyes find hers, and it isn’t long before she finds herself flying to exotic locales to assist him, the award-winning erotic photographer Hunter Ellis, on location. What she didn’t bargain for was the way he makes her blood bubble and churn with lust and thinly-veiled promises of unfathomable erotic pleasure with every click of his camera.
But there is more to Hunter than meets the eye, including the intricately etched tattoos decorating his body that disguise horrific scars from a past he refuses to revisit. As she peels away the layers, Erin realizes that what she thought was true, never really was at all, for both of them.
Now she can only hope that blind adoration for the dashing stranger didn’t sign her death warrant.

The first in a thrilling new erotic serial intended for mature audiences.




Excper round.jpg


I just keep thinking I wasn't in danger before I met you,” I said.
That's a lie.” His fiery eyes cut to me. “That's a lie and you fucking know it. Imagine what it would have looked like if you hadn't met me. Imagine if you would have opened the door to someone else tonight. Maybe JW would have come looking for you first, shown up some night when your husband wasn't home, because he's never home anymore, is he?” His angry greens sliced my gaze. “No, he left you to swing in the wind. Who knows what would have happened if you'd opened that door on JW's smiling face. Pepper spray won't cut it with him, babe." Hunter’s words and the memory of JW's eagle eyes chilled me through to my toes. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I sucked in cool breaths to remain calm despite the chaos that my life had descended into.
"Hunter," I said as fear choked my insides.
"And I'm sure you would have called the police, Princess, because that's your thing." He tossed me a sarcastic smile. "But that wouldn't have ended well either. JW would have taken a finger before letting you hit the first number. It's the world JW lives in, Erin. So if you want to take your chances, by all means. But when I hired you to be my PA, I as good as saved your ass. Said it before and I'll keep sayin' it 'til you believe it." He leaned in, his lips pressed to my ear and breath tickling down my neck. "I'm the best thing for you." His quiet rasp filled the hollows of my mind and caused a shudder to roll through my body.
Fear and lust became inextricably intertwined for me that day, ruining me for anyone else. He was about to bring my world shattering down around my feet in an entirely new way.
"Come here." He pulled me into the broad, hard wall of his chiseled chest and shoved a rough hand down my pants. My head tossed back and a low moan fell from my lips when the pad of his thumb made searing hot contact with my clit. His fingers dipped into the silky flesh and caressed the skin before plunging two fingers into my body.
"So fucking wet, sweetheart." His teeth tore at the flesh of my neck and my hands clutched at his biceps as my hips worked a fierce rhythm against his palm.
"Fuck," I panted and bit down on my bottom lip, desperate to contain the energy pulsing through my muscles for just a second longer.
"Strip." Hunter's eyes glazed with that fiery, passion-consumed look I loved. I pulled the shirt over my shoulders and let it drop in the dirt at my feet before his eyes darted from my lacy bra back to my eyes with a head tilt. I smiled and shimmied the straps down my arms, taking my time to tantalize him. It was working. He followed my actions like a starved lion, and before I had even slipped one arm out, Hunter had his hands behind my back and was unhooking the flimsy fabric for me. He pulled the lace off my body and raised my arms above my head, twisting the black fabric in knots around my wrists.
The soft clink of his belt came next. After that, my thoughts spun away like wild butterflies and I was reduced to only feeling. Lost were the fear and the terror and the secrets. Gone was the numbness.
I heard him.
I felt him.
I smelled him.
I yearned to reach out and trace the scars decorating his forearms with my fingertips. I wanted to feel fingernails digging into hard flesh, but instead I was caught, strung against this tree and waiting for Hunter to use me.
I sucked in a quick breath when chilled leather danced across my skin. His eyes flared with need when he stepped back. "Stay still." The soft growl hissed through the night and sent a current straight between my shifting thighs.
"Yes, sir.”





BS2.PNG



bs2 3.PNG
bs 2 4.PNG


about round.jpg


Adriane Leigh was born and raised in a snowbank in Michigan's Upper Peninsula and now lives among the sand dunes of the Lake Michigan lakeshore.
She graduated with a Literature degree but never particularly enjoyed reading Shakespeare or Chaucer.
She is married to a tall, dark, and handsome guy, and plays mama to two sweet baby girls. She is a voracious reader and wishes she had more time to knit scarves to keep her warm during the arctic Michigan winters.
Author Links


Ardent 4.JPG





No comments:

Post a Comment