Wednesday, December 16, 2015

His Muse Inspiration by Coral F. Black




Title: His Muse III - Inspiration
Series: His Muse #3
Author: Coral F. Black
Genre: Contemporary Romance
 Release Date: December 16, 2015



Blurb

Daniel Baldessari is the gorgeous, sexy, powerful dream man who takes me into white hot ecstasy.

It sounds cheesy, but after what happened, he's also my hero, a word I’ve never used about anyone before.

But there's something he's hiding, some secret I don't understand.

I'm afraid it will consume us both.

Unless I find the strength to intervene.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK






Also Available


99c

AMAZON US / UK



99c

AMAZON US / UK






Author Bio

Coral F. Black lives in Los Angeles. This is her first novel.




Author Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment