Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Unwanted Love by Rachel Smith





TITLE : Unwanted Love
AUTHOR : Rachel Smith
RELEASE DATE : December 15, 2015


  
I’m wild.

I’m reckless

I’m Kat Willis - the ultimate party girl.

My goal in life? To have a good time, a feat I seem to accomplish with ease.

I’ve lived a privileged life in picturesque Crystal Lake. On the outside, I have it all. Money, good looks, and any guy I want.

Until he came along….Jaxson McAllister. Insanely sexy with a killer smile, I never stood a chance.

He saw a part of me I’d kept hidden behind the façade of a good time.

I wasn’t prepared for him to turn my world upside down, but when he did, all the broken pieces of my life fell into place. Everything I’d told myself I never wanted, suddenly became exactly what I needed.

A home.

A family.

Love.

READ THE First 2 chapter's on Rachel's Blog : http://www.rachelsmithbooks.blogspot.com










Rachel Smith was born and raised in a small town in Iowa. After spending a few years in the ‘big city’ she now lives with her husband and two children in Clear Lake. Working part time from home, she spends the rest of her time exercising, reading, and taking care of her family.









Tour proudly hosted by Christina at #CBBProductions



No comments:

Post a Comment