Friday, September 25, 2015

Bereft by Jennifer Foor


Bereft
Release Day: SEPTEMBER 21


Synopsis
We'd been married seven years, and for the most part, I thought we were happy. Little did I know my other half wasn't. He'd been screwing around on me for the past six months. Now, on the verge of divorce, I've found myself in a conundrum.
He's half my age, with a body that won't quit. I keep telling myself it's payback, but who am I kidding? Instead of getting even, I've now made things irreparable. I have a choice to make, and it's going to be a lot harder than I imagined.

Give in to Temptation
Fulfill your deepest Desires







AUTHOR INFO:

Jennifer Foor is an award winning Contemporary Romance Author.
She is married with She's best known for the Mitchell Family Series, which includes ten books.two children and spends most of her time behind a keyboard, writing stories that come from her heart. 



EXCERPT:
My wife didn’t want to see me, and who could blame her? I’d fucked up. I’d let a little ass ruin my marriage, and that’s exactly what it was coming to. Rachel was a strong-willed woman. She was set in her ways and liked being in control of the situation. I admired her strength, and the way she was able to manage multiple problems at once. This though, this broke her. I saw it in her desperate eyes. She was broken – lost – destroyed, all because I couldn’t keep my dick in my pants. I saw an opportunity to feel young again and I dove right in, knowing the consequences would bite me in the ass at some point. I made the decision out of greed. I wanted to feel empowered; like I was able to get someone young and attractive. For a little while I felt like the king of the world. I thought I’d get away with it. The more it happened, the harder it was to imagine getting caught.




ALPHA BOOK CLUB REVIEW

Title: Bereft
Series Name: Seven Year Itch Book # 2
Author: Jennifer Foor
Genre: Romance
Stars: Five Beautiful Story!

Beautiful story! 5 stars romance! The main characters in the story are Rachel and Grayson. They have been married for seven years now and have fallen into a routine with each other. They slowly start to do their own thing. Soon their sex life becomes less and less end Grayson finds himself tempted by another. Rachel's life goes downhill after that and she turns to Chad who is someone she works with. Will Rachel decide to leave Grayson for another? Can Rachel ever forgive Grayson ? This story is told from both Rachel and Grayson's POV. The story kept you interested and involved. The story asks an age old question when your spouse cheats can the marriage survive? This book is part of the Seven Year Itch Series and is the second book. The first book in the series is Binge.

This is the first book I have read by this author . I found I thoroughly enjoyed her style of writing . The book is very emotional and I recommend keeping a box of tissues close by . This is a must read and I highly recommend it .

I received this book as an ARC for an honest review . This book was read and reviewed by Annamaria for Alpha Book Club

No comments:

Post a Comment